Friday, February 29, 2008

I'm a bit of a jackass.

I apologize that it has taken me so long to update this site. But now that I've been kicked off my old site, I have nowhere else to go. I was kicked off of Tripod.com for violating the Terms of Service agreement and posting personal contact information on the Internet. I now see how wrong that was. I won't tell anyone about this site, though, because of my deep shame and my colossal personal embarrassment. Frankly, I'm just not that bright. I'm also flamboyantly gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that, because there isn't.

Anyway, sorry for wasting your time. As you read this, I'm busy fondling the lint in my navel.

And I just farted. Whew! Busy day for me. My mother, who I live with, will be very proud of me. I might eat all my vegetables tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elder Samuel Bennett said...

Wow. All I can say is... wow.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home